To all of you wonderful people out there who spend eight hours or more on your feet as you work to provide a home for yourself and your family, we congratulate you for your hard work. No one deserves to have the most comfortable shoes more than you. Standing or walking all day not only takes a toll on your feet, but also on your entire body. Top quality shoe makers take this into consideration when they construct shoes especially for you. Prices may seem high, but when you consider the alternative of having medical bills due to injured feet, back, legs, etc; the price is well worth it. Also, these shoes can be repaired and last for many years.
Top Ten shoes for others who stand/walk all day.
1. Alpro – to be worn by people with basically healthy feet. They are connected with Birkenstock. Clogs and sandals are priced between $80 – $90. You can purchase a replacement footbed for $30.
2. Birkis – clogs and sandals are made with cork-latex footbed that will mold to your feet. They are resistant to oil, grease and chemicals. Can be worn for professional shoes. Price range is from $70 – $100.
3. Birkenstock – in the shoe business since 1774. Top quality shoes for men and women, especially those who need arch supports or you have other foot ailment. Cork footbed molds to your feet and can be recycled. Price range from $120 – $160.
4. Dansko – known as the #1 Clog company in the world. These shoes are worn by all types of people who are on their feet all day. Dansko clogs won the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance. These shoes start at $120.
5. Footprints – provide comfortable footwear for men and women for either casual or dress. These shoes have shock-absorbing padded heels and removable contoured cork/latex footbeds for support of the entire body. These are especially ideal for those who stand on concrete or other hard surfaces.
6. Keen shoes have patented toe guards, anatomical compression-molded footbeds and durable rubber soles. These are waterproof shoes. Prices start at $90.
7. Klogs have many different varieties of colors, they are latex free, and they have removable anti-microbial footbeds that absorb shock.
8. Pro-Step shoes claim to design shoes for the customer, not their jobs. They look good at work and for dress. They start at $75
9. Timberland Pro are anti-fatigue shoes that offer foot, ankle and leg support. These are good in cold or warm weather and provide the best care for your fee
10. New Balance offers a nice variety of running/ walking shoes that are top quality in providing support for the foot and legs. These are probably the most popular athletic shoe.
No matter which brand you personally chose, rest assured these shoes are of top quality, and chef shoes will keep your feet healthy and happy.
More from this category: